Hosting a conference? Need a creative workshop space? Want more room for your rehearsals? No worries. Our stunning building is perfect for functions, workshops and events. Enquire now to book yours!
All BATS’ theatre spaces come fully equipped with high quality sound and lighting gear which can be accessed with prior arrangement. Some furniture is available on request.
Thinking of booking a large event? Ask us about catering and drinks.
- Boutique bar specialising in craft beers, quality wines and good times.
- Ground floor, fully accessible.
- The old Buffaloes Lodge Room; now a performance space with moveable seating.
- Seated capacity up to 80, depending on seating block configuration.
- First floor, accessible by arrangement.
- Rehearsal venue and intimate theatre space for up to 40 seated capacity.
- Second floor, accessible by arrangement.
Using our spaces
Function and Event Hire: to start your booking hire process, or for more detailed information on cost and availability, please fill out this online booking enquiry form.
Pitching a show: If you want to stage a show in any of our spaces, please see Putting on a Show.
Rehearsal Hire: Please fill out our online rehearsal booking form and we’ll be in touch shortly to confirm.
Accessibility: Each of our spaces has different access. Find out more about accessibility at BATS.
To talk venue availability or to arrange a site visit:
Venue and Events Coordinator