The old Buffaloes Lodge Room has been transformed into a super unique performance space with stunning heritage details (hello stained glass dome in the ceiling!) This space is named for our brilliant digital partner, Heyday.
- Rectangular space on the first floor of BATS Theatre
- Reconfigurable seating block in default setting has a capacity of 70.
- The default stage space is approx 11.2 wide x 4.5m deep X 4.3m to the grid.
- Cream walls and ceiling and black painted flooring.
- Backlit lead-light glass dome in the centre of the ceiling.
- Black theatre drapes can surround the entire space to create ‘black box’.
- Full house lighting grid and sound system.
- Tables and chairs available on request.
Use this space
Function and Event Hire: For more detailed information on cost and availability, please contact us.
Pitching a show: If you want to stage a show in The Dome, please see Putting on a Show.
Rehearsal Hire: Please fill out our online form and we’ll be in touch shortly to confirm.
Our awesomely busy programme of events means this space isn't always available for use. Contact us for more info about when it’s available.
This space is on the second floor of our building, so there’s some important information to check out if you have accessibility needs.