27th February 2021
For any ticket enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kia ora Koutou,
After this evening's disappointing news we wanted to touch base with you, so that you know what to expect while attending a show at BATS this week. We are continuing to operate under Alert Level 2 while adhering to the guidelines.
First and foremost is the safety of our people - staff, artists and audience alike. Cleaning protocols have been increased, Front of House staff will be wearing masks and social distancing will be managed in the theatre.
If your tickets are impacted by cancellations or reduced available seating, you will be contacted directly by our lovely Front of House team.
Here are some important things about how BATS is operating:
- If you're feeling unwell please stay home. Contact our Box Office team at email@example.com to let us know if you can't attend a performance.
- We are happy to provide refunds to any ticket holders under level 2, if you are unable or unwilling to attend.
- We encourage everyone to wear a face mask in the theatre, we will have disposable masks available or you can purchase one of our super cute masks in support of BATS at Box Office.
- Everyone must sign in using NZ COVID Tracer App or our manual option on entry.
- We will be reducing each theatre’s capacity to enable social distancing
- Unfortunately the bar will not be open at Alert Level 2 during Fringe Festival - please feel free to bring snacks of your own. Alcohol is not permitted.
- We ask that you don’t mingle in common areas and leave immediately after the show.
- Staff will be managing social distancing requirements, please listen to instructions as they direct you where to sit.
We have prepared as best we can and continue to champion safe ways to connect audiences and artists to exciting work. We hope to see you soon.
Love BATS xx