All BATS’ theatre spaces come fully equipped with high quality sound and lighting gear which can be accessed with prior arrangement. Some furniture is available on request.
Thinking of booking a large event? Ask us about catering and drinks.
- Boutique bar specialising in craft beers, quality wines and good times.
- Ground floor, fully accessible.
The Random Stage (formerly The Propeller Stage)
- The old Buffaloes Lodge Room; now a performance space with moveable seating.
- Seated capacity up to 80, depending on seating block configuration.
- First floor, accessible by arrangement.
- Rehearsal venue and intimate theatre space for up to 40 seated capacity.
- Second floor, accessible by arrangement.
Using our spaces
Function and Event Hire: to start your booking hire process, or for more detailed information on cost and availability, please fill out this online booking enquiry form.
Pitching a show: If you want to stage a show in any of our spaces, please see Putting on a Show.
Rehearsal Hire: Please fill out our online rehearsal booking form and we’ll be in touch shortly to confirm.
Accessibility: Each of our spaces has different access. Find out more about accessibility at BATS.
To talk venue availability or to arrange a site visit:
Venue and Events Coordinator