The old Buffaloes Lodge Room has been transformed into a super unique performance space with stunning heritage details (hello stained glass dome in the ceiling!)
- Rectangular space on the first floor of BATS Theatre
- Reconfigurable seating block in default setting has a capacity of 70.
- The default stage space is approx 11.2 wide x 4.5m deep X 4.3m to the grid.
- Cream walls and ceiling and black painted flooring.
- Backlit lead-light glass dome in the centre of the ceiling.
- Black theatre drapes can surround the entire space to create ‘black box’.
- Full house lighting grid and sound system.
- Tables and chairs available on request.
The Dome is located on the first floor of the venue with two sets of stairs required to access the space. If the show you are attending is in The Dome you will need to arrive 45 minutes prior to the start time.